How u survive thru life everyday

3:45 PM















HUSTLE cap: FREAKERS
Hooded dress: Forever 21
Green army jacket: Freebase
Backpack: UNIF
Shoes: Vagabond


HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR TO ALL MY PEEPS!!  (っ^▿^)っ 

May you guys always stay kawaii and lovely ٩(˘◡˘ )

It's my new year, I should be posting a bright and lively colored or even sparkly outfit to jazz up my year and fit in with the festive holiday atmosphere. But I'm just me instead, yall see it. I have to say that I'm in love with this tone of green, despite the fact that I hate green and I still don't know why. I just never ever wear anything green except for this moss/olive/army green color. I came across this bombass Super Cub which matches my outfit so I got on it without knowing whose it is (would credit if i knew). I just got this perfect cap from Freakers and I would wear it everyday bc duh it tells my usual mood.

Btw I gained some weight if you notice.. It's holiday season, I've been binging a lot lately and there's no way to stop me. ffff

2 comments